Pure Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi console gaming clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Room

Hey all quick update and unfortunate news...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rprusty86

rprusty86

Hey all quick update and unfortunate news... Empty
PostSubject: Hey all quick update and unfortunate news...   Hey all quick update and unfortunate news... EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 am

Hey guys, I know I havent been around very long nor have I been active lately. Apologies for that, work has been a B****! The unfortunate news is that I was involved in a car accident earlier today. I am fine a bit sore but still alive, dunno if I can say that about the car though. I may or may not be online in the next week or so, it just depends on how things with the car goes and how I am feeling. High on pain medication atm and I AM LOVING IT!!

Hope to speak to you guys soon, your all wacky MF's!!! lol, like ME!!
Back to top Go down
http://setzera-dwsf.angelfire.com/
eclipsXe
Leader
Leader
eclipsXe

PostSubject: Re: Hey all quick update and unfortunate news...   Hey all quick update and unfortunate news... EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 am

Glad your safe man, I won't be on next week either I'm going on a quick vacation so you won't be missing too much, hope everything gets better for you
Back to top Go down
BizznessOnly
Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hey all quick update and unfortunate news...   Hey all quick update and unfortunate news... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 am

good luck and ur ssafe so its all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all quick update and unfortunate news...   Hey all quick update and unfortunate news... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey all quick update and unfortunate news...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Essence  :: Knights' Castle :: IRL-
Jump to: